Terms and Conditions
Participation in the online casino games and pay for play tournament games (collectively the "Gaming System") is open to residents of legal age in a jurisdiction of residence, where the Gaming System is not prohibited. Employees of Golden Spins (the "Company"), its licensees, distributors, affiliates, and subsidiaries are not eligible to participate in the Gaming System. A person who participates in the Gaming System is hereafter called "Player" or "Customer."
By opening an account, use and reuse of such an account, participation in the Gaming System, or acceptance of any prize, Player represents, warrants and certifies all of the following:
- Player becomes party to the terms and conditions specified by Golden Spins and agrees to abide by these terms and conditions, including any revisions which may periodically take place. At least once a month, Player agrees to review the terms and conditions on the web site: http://goldenspins.eu
- The Games are subject to the laws and regulations of the nation of Curacao.
- Player fully understands the standards and laws, as such standards and laws relate to the Gaming System, of the community/legal jurisdiction where he/she is resident. Player has the complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Gaming System. Player's participation in the Gaming System is not prohibited by any government with proper jurisdiction.
- Player has reached the age of 18 or the legal age of majority in his/her jurisdiction, whichever is greater.
- Player shall not allow any other person or third party; including, without limitation, any minor, to use or reuse Player's account, accept any prize, or participate in the Gaming System.
- Players are forbidden from creating multiple accounts. Multiple accounts with the same name, address or IP address shall be considered one and the same. If it is determined that multiple accounts have been created, GOLDENSPINS.EU reserves the right to confiscate any winnings incurred throughout the duration of the registered account(s) and all wagers will be void.
- Accounts Open in Our Discretion. We reserve the right to suspend, disable or terminate your Account at any time in our sole discretion. Unless otherwise required or directed by the Gaming Commission in accordance with the relevant provisions of the Regulations, all decisions regarding the opening, maintenance and closing of Accounts rests with us and any decisions we take regarding any aspect of the Software, your participation in or the playing of the Games or any aspect of an Account is final.
- Information Required. If you choose to register an Account you will be required to provide your full name, address, date of birth, email address and telephone number. If your identity cannot be validated, you may be required to submit additional information or documentation. You will also be required to answer one or more security questions, after which you will be sent a confirmatory email. You may also be required to update the information or data or to provide additional items as part of ongoing efforts to prevent illegal and fraudulent activities, and/or to comply with our Anti-Money Laundering policies and protocols.
- To deposit funds in your Account you must first supply such information as is required, which will depend upon the method of payment that you select for making the deposit. Once you have supplied the required information, you will be able to make a deposit request from the cashier page of your Account.
- If you choose to place any wagers or to play any Games or participate in any tournaments for money, your money will be deposited with and held by us or a third party service provider(s) pending the outcome of the relevant event, Game or tournament. Each of the above arrangements are in accordance with these Terms of Service, and the gambling and other laws of Curacao.
- We reserve the right to place a limit on the amount of funds that you will be able to deposit at any time at a level that we may determine at our sole discretion. You may request that this deposit limit be altered by contacting our Customer Services Team.
- Neither we nor any of our service providers shall be under any obligation to accept your Deposit Request and we shall notify you if your Deposit Request is rejected. If your Deposit Request is accepted, we shall ensure that funds equal to those specified in your Deposit Request are credited to your Account within a reasonable period of time.
- If any deposit is disputed or is otherwise uncollectible for any reason, or if there is a verbal/written threat of a dispute or demand for a refund any and all winnings generated from play or bets conducted in such Account from the time of the applicable deposit until its reversal shall be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from your Account balance. In addition, the amount of the initial failed deposit will be invalidated, forfeited and deducted from the Account balance. In the event that, following such deductions, your Account balance is in a negative balance, you expressly acknowledge and agree that such negative balance shall constitute an incontestable debt payable by you to us, due and payable immediately. You expressly acknowledge and agree that, in the event of non-payment of such debt, we may assign such debt to one or more collections agencies, who shall have the legal right to pursue such assigned debt using any or all available legal remedies. Note that following the assignment of such debt to a collections agency, the resolution of such debt and any legal processes associated therewith are not within our control and must be negotiated or resolved directly with such collections agency. In addition, any player that "charges back" deposits may be put on industry "blacklists" and refused entry to other similar websites.
- Taxes and fees in connection with any awarded prize are the sole responsibility of Player. Prizes cannot be transferred, substituted, or redeemed for any other prize.
- Player's participation in the Gaming System is personal and not professional. Golden Spins reserves the right to limit players that are deemed to be professional gamblers.
- Use by players of external player assistance programs ("EPA Programs") which are designed to provide players with an unfair advantage over their opponents are expressly prohibited. We define EPA Programs as including computer software and non-software-based databases or profiles (e.g., web sites and subscription services) and we consider access to or the ability to gather data or information on other players by any means that would not be accessible via their own first-hand experience (i.e. observation of game play) to be "unfair". We reserve the right to close Accounts and void any and all winnings in such Accounts if we establish, in our reasonable discretion, the use of an EPA Program.
- Player acknowledges that full freedom from errors or incompleteness is impossible to achieve with respect to computer software. Should Player become aware that the software contains an obvious error or incompleteness Player undertakes to refrain from taking any advantage whatsoever thereof. Moreover, promptly upon becoming aware of such error or incompleteness Player shall notify the Company in writing. Regardless of whether Player becomes aware of any such errors, GOLDENSPINS.EU shall not be held liable for payment of any sort which may become due as a result of software, administrative, hardware failure, faults, or technical difficulties.
- Should Player fail to fulfill his undertakings under this Clause, the Company, or anyone appointed by the Company, shall be entitled to full compensation for all costs, including costs for rectifying the software, that may be referred to the error or incompleteness in question and Player's omission to notify the Company.
- To maintain a high level of security to protect the Player's funds, the Company performs random security checks. The Player hereby accepts that the Company maintains the right to demand additional documentation in order to verify the Player as the account holder in the event of a security check.
- A "Dormant Account" is defined as an Account that has not made a deposit, a withdrawal, or placed a bet/wager for a period of eighteen (18) months. At eighteen months of inactivity, we will provide an email notice to the email address registered to the dormant account, advising that the Account balance will be forfeited thirty (30) days from the notice. If the Account remains dormant following this notice, a second "FINAL" email notice will be forwarded at 545 days, again advising of the pending forfeiture of Account balance. If the Account remains dormant, at 548 days of inactivity, the Account balances are zeroed out.
- Any dispute arising out of or relating to the Gaming, prizes, web site, client application, GOLDENSPINS.EU;, and/or any e-commerce provider utilized shall be governed by the laws of Curacao, excluding choice of law principles.
- Players of Golden Spins are eligible to receive free bonuses from time to time, including a free bonus when signing up and for referrals. Said free bonuses, as to its amount and issuance, shall be subject to the discretion of Golden Spins and shall be non-transferable and non-refundable. Free Money can only be spent along with real money at a pre-determined ratio set by the casino manager. Please consult the bonus section of the site or contact support@GOLDENSPINS.EU for specific bonus rules. All stated bonus rules in the promotions and/or help section for a specific bonus must be met before players can request a withdrawal from their account. By making a deposit or placing a wager that results in a free bonus given, the player knowingly accepts the bonus terms.
- The agreement between Golden Spins and the Player may be terminated by the Player at the Player's request. If deemed necessary Golden Spins reserves the right to revoke the agreement between the Player and Golden Spins.
- You are solely responsible for the security of your PIN and your password. Should you inadvertently let someone else know your password you shall contact Golden Spins immediately and change your password. Players are responsible for any unauthorized use of their account. In the event that a third party places a bet or is thought to have placed a bet, said bet shall be valid, whether or not the alleged third party had the prior consent or knowledge of the Player. Under no circumstances will any bet be cancelled for that reason. In the event that a Player suspects that a third party may have its password or username, the Player may at anytime ask that Golden Spins furnish the customer with a new password and username.
- Any amount withdrawn by the Player shall be forwarded to the Player pending the results of satisfactory anti-fraud and anti-money laundering screening processes. We reserve the right to request additional forms of identification before sending a withdrawal. If a withdrawal is made before the Terms & Conditions are met, all withdrawals will be canceled.
- Golden Spins shall reserve the right to suspend or withdraw any game at its' absolute discretion.
- All personal details of all users will be held in confidence unless users agree to their identities and details being used for future publicity purposes.
- In the event of the cancellation of any game for any reason, Golden Spins will not be liable.
- Golden Spins will not be liable in the following scenarios:
- in the event of force majeure
- the failure of Golden Spins's central computer system or any part thereof
- for delays, losses, errors, or omissions resulting from failure of any telecommunications or any other data transmission system
- for any loss as a result of any act of God
- for an outbreak of hostilities, riot, civil disturbance, acts of terrorism
- for the acts of Government or authority (including refusal or revocation of any license or consent)
- for fire, explosion, flood, theft, malicious damage, strike, lockout, or industrial action of any kind
- Golden Spins will provide one (1) free payout to each account holder. The fee for additional payouts is $40.
The maximum we will send to any one account is $2500 per week via check by courier or any other payment solution. Any amount greater than $2500 would be divided (no part can be larger than $2000) and sent on consecutive weeks until the total amount has been delivered. Please refer to the up-to-date information in the cashier for more details on withdrawal rules, costs, and processes.
Games of Skill Specific Terms and Conditions
Games of Skill Specific Terms and Conditions
- The results of all tournaments offered within the Gaming System depend on the number and skill level of the players participating in such tournaments; precise odds of winning are therefore unavailable.
- Prizes are generally cash amounts which are deposited directly into winners' accounts. The cash value of prizes offered in Limited Entry Tournaments will be disclosed at the beginning of such tournaments. If a Limited Entry tournament has to close prematurely, such as for maintenance or technical problems, the prize for the tournament will be proportional to how full the tournament was at the time of closing. The cash value of prizes offered in Unlimited Jackpot Tournaments will depend on the number of participants participating in such tournaments, and will not be available until such tournaments have ended.
- The results and winners of each tournament offered within the Gaming System will be determined by Golden Spins. By registering and/or participating in any tournament, you agree to be bound by these determinations.
- In case of a malfunction or disruption of service for which the Gaming System is responsible that prevents you from completing a tournament in which you have begun to participate, the Company will, upon receipt of a refund request, refund the entry fee charged for that unfinished tournament only. The Company reserves the right to determine, in its sole discretion, whether it is responsible for any such malfunction or disruption. The Company reserves the right to limit your tournament play or terminate your account should The Company determine, in its sole discretion, that you have intentionally caused such a malfunction or disruption. The Company is not liable for any potential winnings from any unfinished tournament.
- Increasing the balance then changing the gaming pattern significantly (bet, game type, bet structure, etc) in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
- Using any betting system, or placing even money bets on Baccarat and Roulette.
- Making large bets leading to a substantial gain followed by a drop in bet size equal to or greater than 75% of the previous average bet size in order to complete the wagering requirements for that bonus.
Golden Spins games are played over the Internet which reaches virtually every country in the world. Some of these jurisdictions have not addressed the legality of Internet gaming, while some have specifically made Internet gaming illegal. In practical terms, it is impossible for Golden Spins to determine the state of the law in every country, state, and province around the world on an ongoing basis. Therefore, by clicking the "I agree" button, you are acknowledging that you have determined what the laws are in your jurisdiction, and that it is legal for you to place a bet via the Internet, and for Golden Spins to receive your bet via the Internet. Should there be any discrepancy in the legality of any transactions between yourself and Golden Spins, or any of its affiliates, the matter shall be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao, which is where Golden Spins is incorporated and where it conducts business. Any matter to be adjudicated shall be determined utilizing the laws of Curacao.
All bets with Golden Spins are considered to be placed and received in Curacao.
All contractual issues between yourself and Golden Spins, or any of its affiliates, that are disputed, shall be resolved by a court of competent jurisdiction in the country of Curacao. All contracts shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Curacao.
Fraud, Money dumping and Collusion
Golden Spins also has the right to hold any and all of a player's funds indefinitely if it is found that the player has been involved in fraudulent activity on Golden Spins. Fraudulent activity may include, but is not limited to, stolen credit cards, transfer of funds to other player accounts (chip dumping), forgery, and collusion.
"You may only use the Software in accordance with the rules posted on the Golden Spins site, as may be modified from time to time. In cases where disputes arise between players, you agree that judgments of Golden Spins are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. All taxes, duties and fees applicable in connection with any money or prizes awarded to a Player are the Player's sole responsibility. Violation of any Golden Spins policy or rule may result in suspension or termination of the player's Golden Spins account."
True Identity and One Account
"The name on your Account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your Golden Spins Account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your Account. You are prohibited from holding more than one Account at Golden Spins. If you have more than one (1) Account or Accounts in different names, then you must contact us immediately to have your Accounts managed so that you only have one (1). If you have lost your Account name or password, please contact us for a replacement."
"All information provided by a player must be accurate and verifiable. If you have provided false information or are unable or unwilling to provide documentation to confirm your information, your account may be terminated and all activity within the account considered invalid."
Abusive or Offensive Language
"Abusive or offensive language will not be tolerated on the chat boards, Games, or otherwise by you on Golden Spins or with Golden Spins staff. Any violation of this policy will result in a suspension of playing privileges or such other action as may be reasonably required by Golden Spins to ensure compliance. In addition, you are not entitled to make untrue and/or malicious and/or damaging comments with regard to the Golden Spins's operation in any media or forum."
Fraudulent Activities and Prohibited Transactions
Fraudulent Activities and Prohibited Transactions
The Company has a zero tolerance policy towards inappropriate play and fraudulent activity. If, in Golden Spins's sole determination, you are found to have cheated or attempted to defraud the Company or any other user of any of the Games in any way including but not limited to game manipulation or payment fraud, or if the Company suspects you of fraudulent payment, including use of stolen credit cards, or any other fraudulent activity (including any chargeback or other reversal of a payment) or prohibited transaction (including money laundering), the Company reserves the right to suspend and/or close your Account and to share this information (together with your identity) to other online gaming sites, banks, credit card companies, and appropriate agencies.
You agree to hold Golden Spins, its employees, officers, directors, licensees, licensors, affiliates, and subsidiaries harmless and further agree to fully indemnify them from any and all costs, expenses, liabilities and damages whatsoever that may arise as a result of your breach of this Agreement. Moreover, you understand and agree that (without prejudice to your other rights and remedies) Golden Spins records shall be the final authority in determining the terms of your participation in the Games, the activity resulting there from and the circumstances in which they occurred.
A Player or group of players working together in any fashion, also known as a syndicate, (to receive either Cash winnings or Activity bonuses) may only have one Golden Spins account in total, and any redundant accounts will be consolidated into the one account. An administration fee may be charged and payouts refused for each redundant account, at the discretion of Golden Spins. All wagering transactions in redundant accounts are subject to reversal at the sole option of Golden Spins. Golden Spins also reserves the right to keep the principle of any wager placed in an attempt to defraud the house of any bonus monies, whether a party does this on their own or in collusion with other players or other online casinos. There is no obligation on behalf of Golden Spins to warn players or syndicates of this other than as explained here in the Player Agreement.
If you lose your account privileges with Golden Spins due to misrepresentation, fraud or purchase disputes, Golden Spins reserves the right to terminate your account and all transactions from the account in question may be immediately reversed at the sole discretion of Golden Spins.
From time to time, Golden Spins may run special promotions, contests, tournaments, and may establish rules and regulations governing the conduct of those promotions, contests, and tournaments. Golden Spins or a third party shall post these rules on the Internet, and the Customer Service Representatives of Golden Spins shall enforce the rules. Said promotions, contests, and tournaments may be cancelled or suspended at any time without notice by Golden Spins. In the event of an error or omission in the printed rules of a particular promotion, contest, or tournament, the decision of Golden Spins Management will be considered final and binding.
Bonus programs are intended for recreational bettors only. Professional players or players considered to be abusing the bonus system by any means may have bonuses revoked and be subject to further sanctions, at the discretion of Golden Spins management. Bonus abuse may be defined as (but not restricted to) clients cashing out for the purpose of re-depositing, or referring new accounts that they are using themselves. Sanctions may be in the form of increased rollover requirements or loss of bonus privileges altogether for the offending account as well as any linked accounts.
Players must check the terms and conditions of any promotion or promotion code before playing to find out which games are permitted and those which are limited. Wagering on restricted games will not count towards the fulfillment of the wagering requirements and will void all winnings won on this promotion.
Golden Spins takes no responsibility for notifying winners other than to update the information available in the wager account summary statement.
Golden Spins reserves the right to refuse payment to anyone that is found to be party to any organized wagering syndicates dedicated to changing and manipulating the odds available at Golden Spins.
Golden Spins shall have the right to reject any wager or withdraw any game at its absolute discretion. Golden Spins will not be liable for any loss whatever arising from the cancellation of any Golden Spins game, including any realizable or perceived loss, for whatever reason, and/or the chance to participate in Golden Spins Casino system. Furthermore, Golden Spins reserves the right to terminate any account at any time without reason.
At Golden Spins's option, a win may be subject to verification by an independent judging organization before any payment is made. Decisions of the judging organization are final, binding and conclusive in all matters. A player's sole remedy for any error or mistake by Golden Spins in connection with a wager placed on Golden Spins's system shall be a replacement wager.
Comp Points redemption to cash is only available for users who have made at least one successful deposit into to their player’s account.
Each time you place a wager at Golden Spins, you'll earn Comp Points. As your Comp Points accumulate, you can redeem them for instant cash in your real money player account. If you have not placed a wager with money in your real balance for a continuous period of thirty (90) days, we will be entitled to remove all Comp Points from your player's account.
We reserve the right to review transaction records and logs from time to time, for any reason whatsoever. If, upon such a review, it appears that a customer is participating in irregular play that We, in our sole discretion deem irregular, we reserve the right to revoke the entitlement of such a customer to any promotion.
If any funds are withdrawn while you have an active pending bonus, the bonus will be cancelled and removed from your account.
We reserve the right to refuse or void a bonus and/or winnings in the event of funds being cancelled or denied or disputed by any payment service or payment provider or by the user himself.
We reserve the right to withhold any withdrawals and/or confiscate all winnings and bonuses for irregular play. The wording ‘Irregular play’ may include but is not wholly restricted to any one or more of the following types of play: Low margin betting, equal betting, zero risk bets or hedge betting are considered irregular gaming when done purposely to exploit bonuses. In addition to this, the following are considered irregular playing patterns: